Saturday, January 17, 2009

prayers to jobs

"Apple Inc begins the New Year on an unhealthy note. Steve Jobs has broken the silence, putting an end to months of speculation about his ill health.
In an e-mail sent to Apple employees, he dismissed rumours that he was on the 'deathbed'.
"As many of you know, I have been losing weight throughout 2008. The reason has been a mystery to me and my doctors. A few weeks ago, I decided that getting to the root cause of this and reversing it needed to become my priority. Fortunately, after further testing, my doctors think they have found the cause - a hormone imbalance that has been "robbing" me of the proteins my body needs to be healthy. Sophisticated blood tests have confirmed this diagnosis," he said.
Image: Apple Inc CEO Steve Jobs speaks at Apple's "Let's Rock" media event in San Francisco, California September 9, 2008. Photograph: Robert Galbraith/Reuters"

No comments: